Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome

Hello. My name is Eden Bray and this is my infectious diseases blog. Throughout the year I will be posting information regarding the current topics in class. For my first post,  I'll tell you a little bit about me. I'm from a small town in Kentucky and have been in Alabama a little less than a year. I received my Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Kentucky Wesleyan College in Owensboro where I was also a member of the softball team. I'm currently enrolled in the Master's program for Clinical Laboratory Sciences at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Some of my posts this year will about my graduate project, sickle cell disease. I hope you enjoy reading.

1 comment:

  1. I like your background, the name of the blog and the picture of sickle cells!

    ReplyDelete